Tuesday, December 05, 2006

A little bit of my life lately!








Hello Everyone!! Sheesh, I haven't blogged in a long time...again! Everythings about the same! Macy is changing everyday!! She will be 2 months this Saturday!! I can't believe it's been 2 months!!!! Well, tonite we went to dinner for my nephew Anthony's B-day (he's 11), then was his DARE graduation!! It was an all around good time!! We got our Christmas Tree the Sat. after Thanksgiving! Its huge!! It has fallen over twice thank to Aaron's tree skills! I have to give him kudos tho, he cut it down all by him self!! We go to the "farm" in LSL every year! It was like 70 degrees out that day. lol! Yeah, that's aaron wearing shorts in November!! Aaron also put the lights on the house, and since it got so cold, they havent been working. I tell him it's not his fault, but everyday he comes home and insists on getting on the roof to figure out whats wrong!! And me being the wonderful "mom" I am, have to tell him NO. That's the last thing we need is Aaron in a wheelchair! I am just about done! Chrismas shopping!! Yippe!! I got an early start! I dont do much else during the day! O and they are all wrapped!! HAHA!! Be looking for our CUTE christmas cards in the mail!! Macy is getting Baptized Next Sunday the 18th! Were pretty excited...so is she...lol! For those of you who knew Kitty, the cat my sister has had for like 40 years...no like 15 tho...My parents think has died. She was an outdoors cat, and she had a rough summer, plus Lori isnt here to love her! But, Dad was gonna try and keep her in the garage with the heat, but she wanted out! They havent see her the last few days! Boo-Whoo!! Lori will be devistated! But, on a lighter note, The doggies love the snow. PJ is a little hesitant at first, but Ster loves it!! I hate it! I really find no joy in snow! Its just a BIG inconvience to us all!! Well, that's all for now...I gotta get the SLEEP while I can!!

No comments: