Sunday, December 17, 2006

Macy's Baptism


Well, Today Macy was baptized. It was nice. She had a beautiful white dress, of couse!! My sister, Lori & Aaron's sister, Jenny, were Macy's Sponsors. They were honored!! I was a really nice to see all our families there! Some had never seen Macy!! Although they would have for Christmas!! Anyways. Macy didn't even cry when the water was being poured on her head! She basically slept through the whole thing!! That's our GOOD baby for ya!!

But, Besides that, My sister Lori, flew home for the ocassion! She would have been home this coming week anyways for X-mas, but she suprised me, and came home early!! We have been hanging out everyday, like old times!! I didnt realize how much I really truly missed her!! I'll hate to see her go...AGAIN!! She'll be home the first of Feb. after Mike leaves for Iraq!

So, Now that X-mas is like 6 days away...Im freaking out! Does anyone else ever lay awake at night thinking of who you've forgotten to buy for??? I DO! Not to mention I'm up anyway with Macy! I can't wait though, for Macy's 1st Christmas!! It's going to be such a special time with all of our families!! I can't wait!! It's crazy to think Aaron & I are now are REAL family...with Macy of course!! I love that little girl more than I could ever say! Her & Aaron are truly my whole world. It kills me to think of having another baby, to love just as much, but I know eventully, I can!! WOW! If we just sit and reminice on this year, it'd take like 3 hours, and think of what a CRAZY & AWESOME year it's been!! WaHoo!! I could write a whole blog about just that!! Maybe tomorrow! Im pretty sleepy! It's been a long, beautiful day!!

No comments: