Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Holy COW!




So for those who don't know...I just had a baby about 6 and a half weeks ago. I was just looking at some pictures from my Baby Shower in September (I was 8 months pregnant) And I seriously look like a COW! But, Then it all came to me...why didn't anyone ever say anything to me about being HUGE? I guess most are afraid to hurt a pregnant girls feelings! And it's not like I could help getting big...but geeze! And truthfully, I only gained 30 pounds. But, I looked like madness!! Arf!

But the good errr...GREAT news is that I am wearing my pre-pregnancy jeans, and they are TO BIG now!! I have lost so much weight (thanks breasfeeding!) . I weigh less now than I ever did before I got pregnant!! FANTASTIC!! The pic of me in Tiff's wedding was 4 weeks postpardom...I look pretty damn good...I think! I wanna go buy new jeans, but Im hoping to keep loosing. Id like to be a size 2 like I was in high school when Aaron and I first met! HAHA...that'll NEVER happen! I would like to be a 6 tho! We'll see!!

PS. There are these new holiday cookies by Keebler...called Merry Mint Patties....they are freakin awesome...i just ate half a box while typing this...I know, I won't get skinney by eating those!! But they are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!!


HAPPY THANKSGIVING...TOMORROW!

No comments: