Thursday, December 21, 2006

Count Your Blessings...

The other day, I was having a bad, or CRABBY day...so to speak. And I was bitching at my mom about it, and of course, being a Mom...she gave me a guilt story about a lady who was in a BAD car accident...which is totally irrelevant to this blog, but it really got me to thinking about how lucky I really am to have all that I do. I guess in reality, I could be living at home still, driving the '91 Ford Probe my Dad bought me back when I got my license, and working 40 hours a week! But, Aaron really has given me an amazing life, and I am so blessed that I do not have to work, and I get to stay home with our daughter. So, With this said, I am making a list of what I am truly thankful for this Holiday season!

~My Amazing Husband, Aaron, who I love with my whole heart, and has given me so much.
~My Beautiful Daughter, Macy. Who fills our hearts with joy everyday & has made my entire life complete!
~My Mom & Dad. I wouldn't be ME without them, and they have given me so much!
~My Grandma K. What a blessing it is to have her in our lives still. She fills all our hearts with love!!
~My In-Laws. WOW, I'm pretty lucky!
~My Sister, Lori. My best friend and stand up comedian!
~My sister's husband, Mike. For serving our country & being such a strong person!!
~My brother, Kris & his wife Tina. For being so understanding & FUN!!
~Baby Kaleb. I didn't know I could love someone like I love him...it's crazy!!
~My Puppies. Ster & PJ. Who I sometimes want to let loose but, I really do LOVE them!!
~My house. How lucky am I to have a BRAND new roof over my head...I'm only 23!!
~My car. Aaron talked me into it, but I love it!!
~All my clothes. Aaron would say it's a problem, and we need a bigger closet, but I love every single thing I own!!
~Christmas. I still can't believe it's here!! I am so blessed to be able to share this holiday with those that I love!

Well, That's all for now! If you know me well, I will probably add some things as time goes on!! I can't think on the spot like this!! Well, Lori would say, I can't think at all!

P.S. I'm really glad that Lori got to come home for this time of year!! I cant even explain how much I missed her and her Witty comments. By the way, I'm shiesty. What ever that means...ask her! I am so glad that she gets to spend some quality time with Macy. It melts my heart to see her with her! Whew! Puts tears in my eyes!! I love her & can't wait till she's home again...and she hasn't even left!!



MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

No comments: