Tuesday, December 19, 2006

It's Christmas Time Already...


WOW! I can't believe that Christmas is in 6 days!! It seems like we waited so long for "October" to get here, & Macy of course; and now here we are at Christmas time! Well, What a year it's been!!
First, In January, My Baby sister got MARRIED! sheesh! Then in May, her and Mike, her husband, moved to California! They are both doing GREAT! Until January 26th when Mike leaves for Iraq! We will all be praying for him, as he serves for our country!
Then in February, Aaron & I found out we were having a BABY!! Seems like forever ago, and I still can't believe she's here!! We couldn't wait for May to get here because on May 25th is when we found out Macy was a girl and we could for sure start calling her MACY!!
In August, baby Kaleb was born. I was so pregnant, and so emotional, I was so happy he was finally here!! And he couldn't wait for Macy to get here, so we say!
In September, Aaron & I celebrated our first wedding anniversary, the best we could. Given, I was 9 months pregnant!! Then, FINALLY October came...and we anxiously waited for October 12, which was my actual "due date". Well, October 8th, I went into labor! And Macy was born at 6:17 a.m. on October 9th!
I guess because it's the Holiday season, I get a little emotional! I am just so thankful for everything that I have! A wonderful Husband, a beautiful daughter, and an amazing family! I can not take things for granted!! I am so blessed!!
I could sit and reminise all day! I just hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas & Happy New Year!!

No comments: