Thursday, January 04, 2007

I'm Going Back...

Well, After thinking it over...I'm gonna go back to work. Just 2 nights a week, and some Saturday mornings. Not only can I use the extra cash, but I need some adult time!! It's gonna be good though, for My mom & for Aaron to have some alone time with Macy. I'll be dropping Macy off at my Mom's or she'll come over untill Aaron gets home, then he'll have her until I get home! In a way I'm excited, but it also kinda breaks my heart to have to leave Macy. I know it'll be ok!! Wish me luck, I start back the week after next!! Yea ME!!

2 comments:

Erin Allscheid said...

Hummm...yes, i'm actually also looking forward to starting work Didn't think it was possible.

Amy said...

You will enjoy your time with her even more after being away from her for a few hours and it will be good for aaron to spend alone time with her-daddy time makes for good blogs, i've written a few from when rob had alivia alone!!